Embrace the wild beauty of the ocean and jungle in February 2016 for Love Wave – a retreat with a Valentine’s week twist with global yoga teachers Eoin Finn & Insiya Rasiwala-Finn.
Join Eoin Finn and I for our annual Blissology Yoga. Ecology. Surf retreat for 2016 at the jungle hide-out of Tierra de Milagros on the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica. In this blissful, off the grid setting you will practice yoga twice a day with Eoin Finn & myself, and enjoy all the amenities and activities this stunning location has to offer, from surfing to hiking to hammock time! You will be nourished by healthy organic meals and learn to make very special raw cacao truffles. This transformative retreat will help you connect to your “heart phones” (and get off your smart phones)!
- 7 nights accommodation in shared cabinas
- Twice daily yoga with Eoin or Insiya
- All meals: early morning light pre-yoga breakfast, a hearty brunch, snack, and dinner. Food is primarily vegetarian with fish included; vegan options are possible. Please notify us of any allergies to gluten, etc. so we can customize your meal plan with enough notice
- 1 Living Foods Raw Superfood Cacao Truffles “how-to” class with Insiya
- 1 Blissology Retreat “Love is the Ultimate Renewable Resource” tote bag
- Optional surf lessons
- Optional excursions to the nearby national park, nature hikes, tree climbing, spa treatments, and more
- Time to completely “unplug” and rejuvenate
I can tell you that I fell in love with the Osa this past year, it’s magic, wild nature and the simplicity of life there and cannot wait to return. I hope that you will join us.
NAMASTE + PEACE.